Making a claim
Accidents happen, sometimes through no fault of your own. You can breathe easy knowing the team at Stratford is here to support you.
Our friendly agents are standing by the phone lines to assist.
- 604-282-0671 or 1-833-222-9981
FAQs for Making a Claim
Got questions about vehicle insurance? We have answers!
When can I make a claim?
- Our agents are happy to take your call between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Emergency after-hours service is available by calling the same numbers above between 5:00pm – 9:00am.
What information should I have ready before I file a claim?
- Please have your name and Stratford policy number ready before you get in touch, as well as details about the incident, and any damage that may have occurred by your vehicle.
What information should be recorded at the scene of an accident?
- Capture the name, contact information, driver’s license number and license plate of any other motorists involved in the accident (if applicable), as well as any witnesses. It’s also a good idea to take photos or shoot video of the scene, as that collateral can be useful in assessing the claim.
Want to access your policy documents? Please enter your policy number (including the three letter prefix) below to be taken to a copy your policy’s wordings: